Develop your Empire and be the most productive and powerful in the world. Draft your cards, Recycle the dispensable ones and build the others to enhance your production engine.
- It’s a Wonderful World – Campaign ModeIt’s a Wonderful World will be our 5th Kickstarter project and will be launched on the 14th of May 2019. A game designed by Frédéric Guérard, […]
- It’s a Wonderful World – First stepsIt’s a Wonderful World will be our 5th Kickstarter project and will be launched on the 14th of May 2019. A game designed by Frédéric Guérard, […]
- Neta-Tanka updateHello everyone, I’m sorry for the slight delay of this update. We are still present in the comment section or by private message if you have any […]
- Pre-order Cerberus for Spiel ’18Coming at Essen Germany this year? You can pre-order Cerberus here, as well as Huns and other new releases from Blackrock Games. With Cerberus, you […]
- #14 After the Battle – Berhin and Neggesh are on the starting line!Hello everyone, August is the vacation month for many people but that’s also a very important period for us as we finalize our games production […]
Outlive's expansion is here! Discover the new mechanics, and imagine new ways to survive!
2084: It has been 5 years now that the clans struggle to survive in their underground shelters. Lately, strange robots have been spotted near the river. The brave Conrad Bordage started an investigation to discover their provenance. What a surprise! They are controlled by a group of scientists living in a submarine base, and no one knew this all time! How does it work? This expansion introduces a new Location : the Submarine Base. By going there, you will be able to perform new actions, such as building a Robot, raising the radioactivity in your opponents’ shelters, or recruiting Scientists.
Your final adventure has taken you where you should never have gone: to the underworld! You must escape and find a barque that can float you safely back. But Cerberus, the infernal watchdog, is on your heels with the intent to guard you forever. How does it work? Try to escape from Cerberus and leave the underworld! Cooperate to reach the barque that can float you back home. But be careful, there will not be seats for everybody… How long will you cooperate to flee from Cerberus, and when will you decide to betray your companions to grab a seat
As far as one can remember, Elves always dominated the world. They are condescending and quite full of themselves. But their time is drawing to an end as decline looms over their kind. From the Bohorg tribe to the Steamfield Barony, along with the Godleif clan and the Army of the Tomb, every clan is secretly arming itself to conquer the elven cities and the precious crystals they hold to forge the powerful legendary equipment and take the Emerald Empire back! How does it work? Clash of Rage is a confrontation and skirmish game. You play one of the 4
The Frostrivers tribe dwells along the Great Frozen River. Its members live in harmony with Nature. The tribe obeys the laws of the Four Elders, themselves guided by the most venerable of the Elders: the Neta-Tanka. When the Neta-Tanka enters the twilight of life, the Frostrivers gather at the Sacred Grounds to designate a successor. During this ceremony, each clan presents a young leader, who will need to demonstrate generosity and the ability to provide for the tribe in order to become the new Neta-Tanka. Kickstarter campaign The crowdfunding campaign ended successfully on June 27th (have a look here). Just
Huns is a game where you try to be the next Khan, ruler to the Huns. Perform rewarding raids, resist plagues, recruit powerful mercenaries, collect equipments, discover wonderful treasures or plunder available resources to become the greatest leader ever known! How does it work? Huns is a game of dice drafting. When it is your turn to play, you will have to choose a die among others. The dice that will remain will be available for your opponents. Will you choose what you need the most, or what you don’t want to give to your opponents? After picking a die,
The world as we knew it has been destroyed by a full-scale war on the last water resources. 4 tribes have taken shelter underground and struggle to survive. Their only hope is the “Convoy”, a traveling organization looking for Survivors worthy enough to join the secret submarine cities, humanity’s only hope of long-term survival. How does it work? Each round is split in two phases: the Day and the Night. During the Day, send your heroes in a post-apocalyptic world to gather resources. You need to move your meeples on the main board, using simple movement rules. Think well