When it's your turn draft a die and choose between looting resources or drawing cards. Combine the effects of the cards and optimize your raids, and you will become the King of the Huns!
- #11 After the Battle – We are looking for AmbassadorsHello everyone, The time has come to announce a bunch of good news! First of all, we received the last miniatures HD samples and we approved […]
- Clash of Rage News #9 – After the battleHello everyone, February is, for us french people, the month of the biggest game convention in France: Le Festival International des jeux de Cannes. […]
- First overview of Nētā-TankaIn September 2016, I met Hervé Rigal (author of Shakespeare) during the fair Ludimania in Dijon. He then introduced me to one of his prototypes, a […]
- #8 – After the Battle – The end of the PMHello everyone, Following many days of a very bad flu, I’m back to the office, alive and kicking! We have some great news to begin the year. First of […]
- Outlive won Public award!This weekend was the Rouen Game Festival and Outlive was competing for the Public Award. We are pleased to announce that Outlive has won the expert […]
Huns will be released in France in April 6th
Huns will soon be released in France! Have a look of our last production!
As far as one can remember, Elves always dominated the world. They are condescending and quite full of themselves. But their time is drawing to an end as decline looms over their kind. From the Bohorg tribe to the Steamfield Barony, along with the Godleif clan and the Army of the Tomb, every clan is secretly arming itself to conquer the elven cities and the precious crystals they hold to forge the powerful legendary equipment and take the Emerald Empire back! How does it work? Clash of Rage is a confrontation and skirmish game. You play one of the 4
The world as we knew it has been destroyed by a full-scale war on the last water resources. 4 tribes have taken shelter underground and struggle to survive. Their only hope is the “Convoy”, a traveling organization looking for Survivors worthy enough to join the secret submarine cities, humanity’s only hope of long-term survival. How does it work? Each round is split in two phases: the Day and the Night. During the Day, send your heroes in a post-apocalyptic world to gather resources. You need to move your meeples on the main board, using simple movement rules. Think well
The new archipelago of Ilôs awaits you, with its virgin islands full of resources. Move your ships, build exploitations and raise the prices of the right resources to become the richest merchant! How does it work? Ilôs is a game of hand of cards optimization, meeples placement and resources management. The rules are easy to learn, but the game has depth and needs strategy and tactics. The players discover the islands of the archipelago little by little, and settle to produce spices, pigments, ebony or gold. Although all the settlements are visible, the resources you’ve earned are hidden. You can
Hunting season has started in the little land of the Grumpfs ! In this game, you have to cooperate to catch the biggest animals. But be carefull, only the smartest and the fastest tribe will collect the trophies! How does it work? Each player has 8 grumpf token with different strength. When the game starts, everybody hunt by placing their tokens as fast as possible on the different boards in the center of the table. The players who finish first shout to stop the game. Then we look at the board to see if the conditions to hunt the animals
Huns is a game where you try to be the next Khan, ruler to the Huns. Perform rewarding raids, resist plagues, recruit powerful mercenaries, collect equipments, discover wonderful treasures or plunder available resources to become the greatest leader ever known! How does it work? Huns is a game of dice drafting. When it is your turn to play, you will have to choose a die among others. The dice that will remain will be available for your opponents. Will you choose what you need the most, or what you don’t want to give to your opponents? After picking a die,
Ten minutes, it is pretty short when you have to eliminate 3 targets under the noses of your opponents. However, it can feel pretty long when all eyes are on you! 10′ to kill is a game of deduction, movement and stealth. Who will be the best hitman of the town? How does it work? There are 16 characters on the board, and every player has a secret hitman among them. Try to eliminate your targets discretly, and to figure out who the other hitmen are before they get rid of you! Specifications From 2 to 4 players 14 years