DinoGenics is a competitive game for two to five players, in which each player attempts to build and run their own successful dinosaur park.
How does it work?
Each player is the head of their own corporation with access to their own private island resort. Each season, players assign agents to the mainland to compete over DNA and other limited resources. Once collected, players can build fences, various park facilities and populate their parks with dinosaurs.
Parks with the most prestigious dinosaurs will attract the most visitors. But beware; if dinosaurs are neglected or improperly penned, they will attempt to escape and spread havoc through the entire park.
Use all the tools at your disposal; DNA splice mutant dinosaurs, exploit the Black Market or just try to run an honest park, the choices are yours.
Do you have what it takes to lead your corporation to victory?
- From 1 to 4 players
- 14 years old and older
- 90 minutes
- Designer : Richard Keene
- Artists : AlienTan, Jeff Brown Graphics, Grzegorz Pedrycz, Jovial Graphics, Mollie Coons, Nikola Matkovic
- Publishers : Ninth Haven Games and La boite de Jeu & Friends for the French market
- French distributor : Blackrock
- Availability : August 2020
- MSRP : 49,90€
- 1 Mainland game board
- 1 Visitor board
- 4 Personal island boards
- 140 cards
- 176 tokens
- 100 meeples (including 54 Dinosaurs)
- 48 Facility tiles
- 8 cubes
- 2 dice
- 1 bag